The Heart Of Arbutus Ridge
Why Amica At Arbutus Manor Is The Right Location For Seniors To Call Home
Amica at Arbutus Manor offers all-inclusive living in one of Vancouver’s most desirable residential communities, a mature enclave known for its tree-lined streets, grand homes and central location on Vancouver’s west side. In 20 minutes, you can get from our senior living residence to the downtown core, golf clubs, upscale shopping districts or green spaces. With everything you need close by, Arbutus Ridge is an ideal senior retirement location and a great place to live.
Shops and Services Nearby
- Take quiet walking paths to Arbutus Shopping Centre to find a grocery store, cafe, bank, pharmacy, and more
- Granville Island’s famous public market
- Kerrisdale Village for shopping
- Vancouver General Hospital and St. Paul’s Hospital
- Numerous churches
- Nearest bus stop is one block away
- 20-minute drive to Vancouver International Airport
Things To See And Do In Arbutus Ridge And Vancouver
At Amica at Arbutus Manor, you’ll find a community with everything you need for your retirement:
- Prince of Wales Park across the street
- Kitsilano for a beautiful beach, great shops and restaurants
- Seniors’ programs in Kitsilano and at Kerrisdale Community Centre Seniors Centre
- Arbutus Club for tennis, curling and indoor swimming
- Point Grey Golf & Country Club, Marine Drive Golf Club and Shaughnessy Golf & Country Club
- Easy access to downtown Vancouver for concerts, theatres, galleries, sports, parks and festivals
- University of British Columbia campus for special exhibits at the Museum of Anthropology
> Are you in the neighbourhood?
Come in for a visit and join us for lunch.