City and Country in West-Central Calgary
Amica at Aspen Woods offers all-inclusive living in Calgary’s newest upscale residential neighbourhood. Tucked in the family-friendly community of Aspen Woods, our senior living residence is surrounded by shopping, services and green spaces. With the mountains 15 minutes in one direction and downtown Calgary 15 minutes in the other, Aspen Woods offers a convenient senior retirement location and a great place to live.
Shops and services nearby
- Grocery stores, shops, services, restaurants, coffee shops, medical offices, banks, a pharmacy and more at Aspen Landing shopping centre
- Westhills Towne Centre for shopping; Chinook Centre for shopping and movies
- Four bus routes stop outside the building or head to the 69th Street CTrain station
- Rockyview General Hospital and Foothills Medical Centre
- Numerous churches
- Convenient access to Bow Trail
Things to see and do in and around Aspen Woods and Calgary
- Quiet walking trails in our backyard
- Westside Recreation Centre for the pool and indoor walking track
- SCA Community Association has recreation and social programs for older adults
- Pinebrook Golf and Country Club, Elbow Springs Golf Club, Shaganappi Point Golf Course or Inglewood Lawn Bowling Club
- Spruce Meadows equestrian centre, Calgary Zoo or Inglewood Bird Sanctuary
- Lunchbox Theatre, the Calgary Philharmonic Orchestra or Jubilations dinner theatre
- Kananaskis for hiking
- Bragg Creek for quaint shops, picnics or Elbow Falls
- Calgary Stampede plus Calgary theatres, concerts, museums, sporting events and more
> Are you in the neighbourhood?
Come in for a visit and join us for lunch.