Upscale Living in Midtown Toronto
Why Amica at The Balmoral Club is the right location for seniors to call home
Nestled between Forest Hill and Rosedale, Amica at The Balmoral Club offers all-inclusive living in one of Toronto’s most desirable and established neighbourhoods. The prime, central location of our senior living residence is unbeatable: it’s close to upscale shops, dining, Bloor Yorkville, social clubs, green spaces and top hospitals. With local services nearby and downtown Toronto within a 10-minute drive, midtown Toronto offers an ideal senior retirement location and a great place to live.
Shops and Services Nearby
- Walk to a grocery store, coffee shop, pharmacy, library, medical offices, banks and shops
- One-of-a-kind boutiques, restaurants and services along Yonge Street, Avenue Road, Bloor Yorkville or Forest Hill Village
- Toronto General Hospital, Mount Sinai Hospital and The Princess Margaret Cancer Centre
- Numerous churches
- Bus stops right outside the door and a subway station around the corner
Things to see and do in and around midtown Toronto
- Walking paths along the creek at Rosehill Reservoir and quiet benches at Glenn Gould Park and Amsterdam Square
- Local seniors’ centres
- The Badminton & Racquet Club and York Club
- Concerts, theatre, opera, ballet, art exhibits, lectures and more at Roy Thomson Hall, Four Seasons Centre, Royal Ontario Museum, Art Gallery of Ontario and the University of Toronto campus
- Casa Loma, Toronto’s famous house on a hill
> Are you in the neighbourhood?
Come in for a visit and join us for lunch.