Gateway to the Muskokas
Why Amica at Barrie is the right location for seniors to call home
Amica at Barrie offers all-inclusive living in a small-town setting with the amenities and culture of a growing city. With picturesque Little Lake at our doorstep, and ski resorts and Lake Simcoe’s beautiful Kempenfelt Bay in our backyard, it’s no wonder people come here from across the country to live and play. Easy access to highway 400 means you can be in Georgian Bay in 30 minutes or Toronto in about an hour. Barrie provides an ideal senior retirement location and a great place to live a healthy lifestyle.
Shops and services nearby
- A new shopping centre with shops, banks, groceries and restaurants
- Plenty of restaurants and pubs within a three-minute drive
- Royal Victoria Regional Health Sciences Centre
- Community health centre located 300 metres away, offering comprehensive medical and professional services including doctors, a pharmacy, laboratory and more
- Local bus stops nearby
- Easy access to highway 400, which goes south to Toronto and north to cottage country
Things to see and do in Barrie
- Waterfront strolls on the paved trails at Centennial Beach
- Barrie Golf & Country Club
- National Pines Golf Club
- Downhill or cross-country skiing at Snow Valley, Horseshoe Valley and Hardwood Ski & Bike
- A permanent art collection in an award-winning building at the MacLaren Art Centre
- Various local festivals for music, fishing, the holiday season and more, including Barrie Winterfest
> Are you in the neighbourhood?
Come in for a visit and join us for lunch.