Comfort and Convenience in North York
Amica at Bayview offers all-inclusive living in Bayview Village, a well-established neighbourhood in the heart of North Toronto. The senior living residence sits in a residential community surrounded by shops, restaurants, parks, social clubs and world-class hospitals. With its premium amenities, prime location and convenient access to Toronto attractions, North York offers an ideal senior retirement location and a great place to live.
Shops and services nearby
- Shop at Bayview Village or Fairview Mall
- Walk to major banks, medical offices, a grocery store, pharmacy and library
- North York General Hospital and Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre
- Bayview subway station is next to the residence
- Numerous churches and synagogues
- Easy access to highway 401, 404, 407 and the Don Valley Parkway
Things to See and Do in and around North York
- Walking trails at Rean Park, a dog-friendly green space around the block
- YMCA for the pool
- Bayview Golf & Country Club, Granite Club, Toronto Cricket Skating and Curling Club and the Donalda Club
- Concerts, art exhibits and performances at the Toronto Centre for the Arts
- Outings to Edwards Gardens and the Toronto Botanical Garden
- Easy access to Toronto amenities and attractions including theatres, galleries, museums, the opera and the symphony
> Are you in the neighbourhood?
Come in for a visit and join us for lunch.