Upscale Living in North York
Why Amica At Bayview Gardens Is The Right Location For Seniors To Call Home
Amica at Bayview Gardens offers all-inclusive living in the established neighbourhood of Bayview Village. For decades, professionals and families have put down roots in the quiet leafy streets and stately homes of this sought-after pocket of North York. It’s no wonder people love the location of our senior living residence — it is surrounded by upscale shops, restaurants, social clubs and top health facilities. With local conveniences and downtown Toronto within reach, North York offers an ideal senior retirement location and a great place to live.
Shops And Services Situated Nearby
- Walk to a grocery store, pharmacy, medical centre, all major banks and a public library
- Bayview Village for one-of-a-kind shops, luxury retailers and restaurants
- Shops at Don Mills and Fairview Mall
- North York General Hospital and Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre
- Multiple churches and temples
- One-and-a-half blocks from Bayview subway station
- Easy access to highways 401, 404 and the Don Valley Parkway
- Things To See And Do In And Around North York
Things to See and Do In and Around North York
- Walking paths and seating areas at Rean Park, a three-acre green space just down the street
- YMCA for indoor swimming
- Close to private athletic and country clubs including Bayview Golf & Country Club, Donalda Club, Toronto Cricket Skating & Curling Club and the Granite Club
- Concerts, art exhibits and performances at the Toronto Centre for the Arts
- A short drive to Toronto attractions, theatres, galleries, museums and concerts
> Are you in the neighbourhood?
Come in for a visit and join us for lunch.