At Home in the Flower City
Amica at Brampton offers modern conveniences in a diverse cultural community in fast-growing Peel Region — a great spot for all-inclusive living. Our senior living community sits at the heart of Flower City, known from its heritage of roses and greenhouses that once attracted a visit from the Queen! With essential amenities, colourful festivals and an abundance of pretty parks, formal gardens and streets blooming with flowers, Brampton is an ideal senior retirement location and a great place to live.
Shops and services nearby
- Next to Shoppers World Brampton for shopping, groceries, banks, restaurants, coffee shops, a pharmacy, dry cleaner, post office, medical offices and more
- Brampton Four Corners at Main and Queen Streets for shops, Rose Theatre, Garden Square for special events, City Hall and a library
- Brampton Civic Hospital and Peel Memorial
- Bus stop right outside the residence; near Brampton Gateway Terminal; proximity to GO stations
- Easy access to highways 401, 407, 410
- Multiple churches and temples
Things to see and do in and around Brampton
- Across from Kiwanis Memorial Park for walking trails along Etobicoke Creek
- Memorial Arena to watch the grandchildren play hockey; Powerade Centre
- Archdekin Park, Meadow Lake Park and Centennial Park
- Professor’s Lake Recreation Centre for beach, swimming and lakeside paths
- Bus trips to Heart Lake Conservation Area nearby or Donald M. Gordon Chinguacousy Park for the formal gardens and greenhouse
- Flower City Seniors Recreation Centre and YMCA for fitness, social events, educational programs, bus trips, etc.
- Brampton Lawn Bowling Club at Flower City Community Campus
- Brampton Golf Club and Peel Village Golf Course
- Peel Art Gallery Museum & Archives to see a former courthouse turned gallery
- Just one hour to Toronto for museums, galleries, theatre and concerts
- Annual Flower City parade, cultural festivals and more
> Are you in the neighbourhood?
Get in touch.