Ultimate Convenience in Mississauga
Amica at City Centre sits at the heart of downtown Mississauga — a great spot for all-inclusive living. You can walk to everything you need from our senior living residence in one of Canada’s biggest cities, from shops and restaurants to parks and arts venues. With comfortable neighbourhoods and convenient amenities, Mississauga is an ideal senior retirement location and a great place to live.
Shops and services nearby
- Grocery stores, banks, restaurants, coffee shops, medical offices and a library
- Square One for shopping, dining, services, cinemas and a weekly farmers’ market
- Shopping at Heartland Town Centre, Cloverdale Mall or Sherway Gardens
- Mississauga Hospital and Credit Valley Hospital, part of Trillium Health Partners
- Local transit stops in front of the building; for eligible seniors, paratransit buses come right to our front door
- Easy access to highway 401, 403 and the QEW, plus Toronto Pearson International Airport
- Numerous churches and temples
Things to see and do in and around Mississauga
- Paved walking trails across the street at Community Common Park
- Green space, seasonal events, performers, vendors and more within walking distance in Celebration Square at Mississauga City Hall
- Walk to Queen Elizabeth II Jubilee Garden
- Forks of the Credit Provincial Park
- Outings to the Royal Botanical Gardens, Shaw Festival, Niagara-on-the-Lake and Niagara wineries
- Square One Older Adult Centre
- Local YMCA has a pool and walking track
- Walk to plays, concerts and more at the Living Arts Centre
- Art Gallery of Mississauga
- 30-minute drive to Toronto for museums, theatres and attractions
> Are you in the neighbourhood?
Come in for a visit and join us for lunch.