The Heart of North Vancouver
Why Amica At Edgemont Village Is The Right Location For Seniors To Call Home
Amica at Edgemont Village offers all-inclusive living in North Vancouver’s most sought-after neighbourhood. Our senior living residence sits near Edgemont Village, a vibrant community hub and shopping destination. Tucked in a mountain village surrounded by nature, our community is conveniently situated within a 20-minute drive of Vancouver. With its natural charm and everything you need close by, Edgemont Village is an ideal senior retirement location and a great place to live.
Shops and Services Nearby
- Edgemont Village has a supermarket, pharmacy, library, banks, cafes, restaurants and unique shops
- Capilano Mall and Westview Shopping Centre
- Lions Gate Hospital
- Multiple churches and temples
- Bus stops right in front of the residence
- Easy access to Marine Drive, Upper Levels Highway and the Lions Gate Bridge
Things to Do and See In and Around North Vancouver
- Walking trails, parks and green spaces including the Mosquito Creek Trail, William Griffin Park and MacKay Creek Greenbelt
- Outings to Stanley Park, Grouse Mountain, Capilano Suspension Bridge Park and the seawall and beach in West Vancouver
- Seniors’ centres
- Murdo Frazer Park and Murdo Frazer Golf Course
- Delbrook Community Recreation Centre for indoor swimming
- Concerts, plays and other performances at Centennial Theatre
- Convenient access to all of Vancouver’s amenities including galleries, theatres and festivals
- Friday night concerts and seasonal events, when Edgemont Village streets are closed to traffic
> Are you in the neighbourhood?
Come in for a visit and join us for lunch.