Everything at your Fingertips in Erin Mills
Why Amica at Erin Mills is the right location for seniors to call home
Amica at Erin Mills is tucked into the heart of Mississauga — a great spot for all-inclusive living. A pioneering planned community in the Greater Toronto Area, it’s no wonder Erin Mills is one of Mississauga’s most popular neighbourhoods: our senior living residence is surrounded by quiet parks, top schools, shopping and services. Erin Mills offers a comfortable neighbourhood with convenient amenities: it’s an ideal senior retirement location and a great place to live.
Shops and Services Nearby
- Grocery stores, banks, restaurants, a bakery, dollar store and more
- Erin Mills Town Centre for shopping, restaurants and an indoor walking club
- Square One, Ontario’s largest shopping centre
- Village of Streetsville for lunch and quaint shops
- Credit Valley Hospital
- Multiple churches and temples
- Local transit stops and GO train services nearby
- Easy access to highways 403, 401, 407 and Queen Elizabeth Way
Things to See and Do in Erin Mills and Mississauga
- Quiet green spaces and walking trails a couple of blocks away at John C. Pallett Park and Golder Community Park
- Rattray Marsh Conservation Area, Jack Darling Park and Riverwood Conservancy for scenic walks
- Port Credit waterfront area
- Seniors’ programs at Square One Older Adult Centre, Credit Valley Seniors Club and Meadowvale Seniors Social Club
- BraeBen Golf Course
- Living Arts Centre or Meadowvale Theatre for live theatre
- Art Gallery of Mississauga
- Mississauga Waterfront Festival
- Close to Toronto for attractions, concerts, museums, theatres and more
> Are you in the neighbourhood?
Come in for a visit and join us for lunch.