City Meets Country in London
Amica at London is located in a mature neighbourhood between Hyde Park and Masonville — a great spot for all-inclusive living. Our senior living residence in North London is close to essential amenities and backs onto quiet trails through the Medway Valley Heritage Forest. With its green spaces, small-town atmosphere and the modern conveniences that thrive in a university town, London offers an ideal senior retirement location and a great place to live.
Shops and services nearby
- Shops, grocery stores, banks, restaurants, medical offices, a pharmacy, cafes and more within walking distance
- Shop at Masonville Place, London Hyde Park Power Centre, Sherwood Forest Mall or Cherryhill Village Mall
- Local bus stops at the front door
- University Hospital and Joseph’s Health Care London
- Numerous churches nearby
- Easy access to highways 4 and 7
Things to see and do in and around London
- Walking trails through the Medway Valley Heritage Forest
- Springbank Park along the Thames River for walks, bandstand and Storybook Gardens
- Sifton Bog at Hyde Park
- Victoria Park for festivals, and Harris Park
- YMCA and seniors’ centres
- Canada Games Aquatic Centre
- Sunningdale Golf and Country Club
- Fanshawe Pioneer Village, an open-air museum at Fanshawe Conservation Area
- Museum London
- The Grand Theatre and Victoria Playhouse Petrolia
- OLG Slots at Western Fair District
- Outings to Stratford, Grand Bend for theatre and the beach, Goderich for shopping and the boardwalk, and Port Stanley
> Are you in the neighbourhood?
Come in for a visit and join us for lunch.