Country Charm, City Convenience
Why Amica at Newmarket is the right location for seniors to call home
It’s easy to see why Amica at Newmarket is the perfect spot for all-inclusive living: the Town of Newmarket is listed as one of the best places to live in Canada by MoneySense magazine. Our senior living residence sits in a neighbourhood that’s close to shopping, restaurants, walking trails, festivals and a charming downtown village dating back to the early 1800s. Located midway between cottage country and city life, Newmarket provides an ideal senior retirement location and a great place to live.
Shops and services Nearby
- Grocery stores, a pharmacy, banks, restaurants, department stores, public library and cinemas within a short drive
- Charming cafes, shops and restaurants at a farmers’ market along Main Street Newmarket, a heritage village in the heart of downtown
- Upper Canada Mall
- Southlake Regional Health Centre
- Numerous churches and temples
- Bus stop at the end of the driveway
- Easy access to highway 404 and about 20 minutes from highway 400
Things to See and Do In and Around Newmarket
- Picturesque walking paths at Fairy Lake
- Conservation areas along the Holland River Trail System
- Magna Centre for an indoor walking track
- Musical performances and year-round festivals at Newmarket Riverwalk Commons outside Newmarket Community Centre and Lions Hall
- Newmarket Theatre for plays and performances
- Drive to Toronto for attractions, concerts, theatre, galleries, museums and more
> Are you in the neighbourhood?
Come in for a visit and join us for lunch.