Charm and Convenience by the Bay
At Amica at Quinte Gardens you’ll enjoy all-inclusive living in the waterside City of Belleville, midway between Toronto and Montreal. Our senior living residence is close to shopping, services, parks and trails, not far from quaint restaurants and wineries of Prince Edward County. Known for its small-town friendliness, beautiful gardens and modern amenities, Belleville offers an ideal senior retirement location and a great place to live.
Shops and services nearby
- Walk to groceries, medical offices, a coffee shop, post office, banks and restaurants
- Shopping and dining at Quinte Mall or in downtown Belleville
- Belleville General Hospital
- Close to local bus stops
- Easy access to highway 401
- Multiple churches
Things to see and do in and around Belleville
- Belleville Harbour for waterfront views, walking trails, parks and the annual Belleville Waterfront & Ethnic Festival
- Riverside Park on the Moira River for walking trails
- Quinte Sports & Wellness Centre for seniors’ programs and indoor walking track
- Black Bear Ridge Golf Course and Trillium Wood Golf Club
- Plays, concerts and movies at Empire Theatre & Centre for the Performing Arts; see the Belleville Theatre Guild at Pinnacle Playhouse Theatre
- Outings to Prince Edward County wineries or Sandbanks Provincial Park beach
- Shorelines Casino Belleville
- Yardmen Arena to watch hockey
> Are you in the neighbourhood?
Come in for a visit and join us for lunch.