Small-Town Charm, City Convenience
Why Amica at Stoney Creek is the right location for seniors to call home
Amica at Stoney Creek offers all-inclusive living in a close-knit community located under the escarpment close to East Hamilton and Winona. Nestled on King Street near shops and services, our senior living residence celebrates its heritage on the site of the Stoney Creek Dairy, a local treasure from 1929 to 2012. With its small-town atmosphere, local conveniences and proximity to Hamilton amenities, Stoney Creek offers an ideal senior retirement location and a great place to live.
Shops and Services Nearby
- Stroll to shops, pubs, services and the beautiful fountain on King Street in Olde Town Stoney Creek
- Close to groceries, banks, a pharmacy, a convenience store, restaurants, doctors and other health professionals and more
- Eastgate Square for shopping
- Joseph’s Healthcare Hamilton’s King Campus and Hamilton General Hospital
- Numerous churches
- Bus stops right outside the residence
- Easy access to local highways and the Queen Elizabeth Way
Things to See and Do In and Around Stoney Creek
- Stoney Creek Recreation Centre for fitness classes and indoor swimming
- Battlefield House Museum & Park to watch a powerful re-enactment of the War of 1812’s Battle of Stoney Creek
- Classic-car shows, the Santa Claus parade and country fun at the Winona Peach Festival and the Binbrook Fair, a tradition for more than 160 years!
- Outings to Hamilton or Niagara for festivals, theatre, wine tours and sporting events
- Family-friendly events like Saturdays in the Creek, when King Street comes alive with activity, entertainment and sidewalk sales
> Are you in the neighbourhood?
Come in for a visit and join us for lunch.