Country Living by the Lake
Amica at Swan Lake is nestled in the heart of Markham Village — a great spot for all-inclusive living. Our senior living residence sits in a peaceful setting overlooking picturesque Swan Lake, minutes from shops and services along Main Street Markham, a quaint heritage district. With its country atmosphere and proximity to city amenities in Markham and Toronto, Markham Village offers an ideal senior retirement location and a great place to live.
Shops and services nearby
- Grocery stores, medical offices, pharmacies, banks, salons,a dentist, dry cleaner and other services
- Main Street Markham has unique shops, eateries, a farmers’ market and historic buildings
- Markville Mall
- Markham Stouffville Hospital
- Local GO transit bus stops
- Multiple churches and temples
- Easy access to highways 404 and 407
Things to See and Do in and around Markham
- Walking trails and parklands surrounding Swan Lake to watch the resident swans, Romeo and Juliette
- Angus Glen golf club, home of the Canadian Open
- Angus Glen and Cornell Community Centres to swim or watch the grandchildren play hockey
- Markham Pan Am Centre pool
- Flato Markham Theatre for concerts and live performances
- Markham Museum for local history
- The annual Markham Fair celebrates the region’s agricultural roots
- Main Street Unionville heritage district offers shopping, dining, historic buildings, a bandshell, the Varley Art Gallery and the MacKay Art Centre, located in Group of Seven member Frederick Varley’s former home
> Are you in the neighbourhood?
Come in for a visit and join us for lunch.