Everything at your Fingertips in Thornhill
It’s easy to see why families choose Amica at Thornhill: perched at the meeting point of three growing cities, it’s a great spot for all-inclusive living. Our senior living residence is uniquely located in Vaughan, along the northern border of Toronto, just five minutes from Markham. With its diverse population, local shopping, transit and parks, and proximity to Richmond Hill amenities, Thornhill offers a convenient senior retirement location and a great place to live.
Shops and services nearby
- Groceries, banks, coffee shops, bagel shops and delis within walking distance
- Shopping and a walking club at Centrepoint Mall; cinema at Promenade Mall
- Mackenzie Richmond Hill Hospital, North York General Hospital, Humber River Hospital and John’s Rehab
- TTC bus stop one block away; eligible seniors can get door-to-door service by Wheel-Trans
- Numerous churches, synagogues and temples
- Easy access to highways 7, 407, 401 and 404
Things to see and do in and around Thornhill and Richmond Hill
- Stroll the sidewalks in a residential neighbourhood behind the residence
- Earl Bales Park and G Ross Lord Park for walking trails and picnics
- Richmond Hill’s Mill Pond for outdoor concerts
- Pools at Garnet A. Williams Community Centre and Thornhill Community Centre
- Local seniors’ programs and bridge clubs
- The Thornhill Club, Ladies Golf Club of Toronto and Bayview Golf & Country Club
- Richmond Hill Centre for the Performing Arts, Toronto Centre for the Arts in North York or City Playhouse Theatre
- Easy access to Toronto’s museums, galleries, concerts and plays
- Outings to casinos, Stratford Festival and more
> Are you in the neighbourhood?
Come in for a visit and join us for lunch.