Little Italy in Woodbridge
Why Amica at Villa Da Vinci is the right location for seniors to call home
Celebrate your heritage and enjoy all-inclusive living at Amica at Villa Da Vinci. A close-knit community in the heart of Vaughan, Woodbridge is home to one of the largest Italian populations in Canada. Find all the essentials at local shops, banks and churches, and watch the excitement on the downtown strip after soccer victories! While living in Vaughan offers modern conveniences, it also promises plenty of green space with the Humber River, conservation areas and walking trails right in your own backyard. Enjoy the best of the old country and the new world in Woodbridge — an ideal senior retirement location and a great place to live.
Shops and Services Nearby
- Banks, department stores, public library, restaurants, coffee shops, cinemas and florists nearby
- Woodbridge Mall has a ServiceOntario centre, pharmacy, dry cleaner and restaurant
- Market Lane, the main strip in downtown Woodbridge, with Italian supermarkets, bakeries and cafes
- Etobicoke General Hospital – William Osler Health System
- Numerous churches
- Easy access to Toronto and the GTA: we are situated near highways 7, 27, 427 and 407
Things to See and Do in and Around Woodbridge
- Vaughan Grove Sports Park is right next to the residence
- James Gardens, a lush botanical garden along the Humber River
- Father E. Bulfon Community Centre for indoor bocce or swimming
- Woodbine Racetrack for entertainment
- Live music, performances, soccer games, food and vendors at the annual Woodbridge Italian Festival
> Are you in the neighbourhood?
Come in for a visit and join us for lunch.