Upscale Village in the Capital
Why Amica at Westboro Park is the right location for seniors to call home
Amica at Westboro Park offers all-inclusive living in one of Ottawa’s most desirable communities by the water. Our senior living residence overlooks the Ottawa River in the established neighbourhood of Westboro, just two blocks from a trendy shopping and dining district. With waterside walking trails, local amenities and its prime spot less than seven kilometres from downtown Ottawa, Westboro is an ideal senior retirement location and a great place to live.
Shops and Services Nearby
- Westboro Village has a grocery store, pharmacy, post office, banks, cafes, bakeries and restaurants
- Bayshore Shopping Mall
- Parkdale Market or Ottawa Farmers’ Market in Byron Park
- The Ottawa Hospital and Queensway Carleton Hospital
- Numerous churches
- A bus to downtown Ottawa stops right outside the residence
- Easy access to local highways
Things to See and Do In and Around Ottawa
- Accessible scenic pathways along the Ottawa River
- Churchill Seniors Recreation Centre
- Dovercourt Recreation for indoor swimming
- Westboro Beach for swimming or picnics
- Maplelawn Garden, a national historic site with a unique early 19th century walled garden
- Within five to 15 minutes, you can get to Ottawa theatres, concerts, museums, galleries and special events like the Tulip Festival
> Are you in the neighbourhood?
Come in for a visit and join us for lunch.