Natural Beauty in West Vancouver
Why Amica at West Vancouver is the right location for seniors to call home
Amica at West Vancouver offers all-inclusive living in the picturesque neighbourhood on Vancouver’s north shore known for its central location and casual yet sophisticated seaside lifestyle. Nestled between the North Shore Mountains and the Pacific Ocean, our senior living residence in West Vancouver is surrounded by dozens of parks and close to shops and services. With its prime location near downtown Vancouver amenities, West Vancouver is an ideal senior retirement location and a great place to live.
Shops and Services Nearby
- Walk to Park Royal Shopping Centre for a pharmacy, grocery stores, banks, shops, restaurants, cafes, salons, galleries and medical services
- Lions Gate Hospital
- Numerous churches and temples
- Several bus stops nearby
- Easy access to the Upper Level highway, Marine Drive and Lions Gate Bridge
Things to See and Do In and Around West Vancouver
- Stanley Park
- John Lawson Park
- Capilano Pacific Trail for leisurely strolls
- Ambleside Park with a par 3 golf course
- Capilano Golf & Country Club
- West Vancouver Lawn Bowling Club
- Seniors’ centres at North Shore Jewish Community Centre and West Vancouver Senior’s Activity Centre
- Live entertainment at Kay Meek Centre of Performing Arts
- 20 minutes to downtown Vancouver’s attractions, concerts, theatres, galleries, parks and festivals
> Are you in the neighbourhood?
Come in for a visit and join us for lunch.