Convenience on a Sunny Coast
Amica at White Rock offers ocean-side living in a thriving small city in one of the west coast’s sunniest destinations — a great spot for all-inclusive living. Our senior living community sits in a mature neighbourhood located within walking distance of essential amenities and close to the waterfront. With its walkability, conveniences and spectacular mountain and ocean views, White Rock is an ideal senior retirement location for healthy living and a great place to live.
Shops and services nearby
- Groceries, banks, restaurants, medical offices, coffee shops, pubs, a cinema, library, pharmacy and more within easy walking distance
- Stroll to Semiahmoo Shopping Centre
- Farmers’ markets nearby
- Abby Lane Health Centre on site
- Half a block to Peace Arch Hospital
- Bus stops across the street
- Numerous churches and temples
- Easy access to highway 99 and near the Peace Arch border crossing to the U.S.
- About 30 minutes to Tsawwassen Ferry Terminal and Vancouver International Airport
Things to see and do in and around White Rock
- Take the residence shuttle to White Rock Ocean Promenade and Pier for daily waterfront walks plus boutiques, restaurants, cafes and White Rock Museum & Archives
- Sunnyside Acres Urban Forest for the nature trail
- Trips to Crescent Beach and Blackie Spit for great bird watching, easy walking trails and views of the North Shore Mountains
- Kent Street Activity Centre for older adults
- White Rock Community Centre for the pool
- Morgan Creek Golf Course and Peace Portal Golf Club
- Outings to Vancouver Art Gallery
- Bell Performing Arts Centre in Surrey
- White Rock Players Club at Coast Capital Playhouse
- About 45 kilometres to Vancouver amenities including theatres, galleries, concerts, attractions, sporting events and more
> Are you in the neighbourhood?
Come Get in touch.