Waterside Living in Windsor
Why Amica at Windsor is the right location for seniors to call home
It’s easy to see why people choose Amica at Windsor: our location in scenic Riverside, by the banks of the Detroit River, is a beautiful spot for all-inclusive living. Stroll by the water through the landscaped park across the street from our senior living residence and enjoy picturesque views of Belle Isle and passing ships. With our idyllic waterfront location and all the shops, services, culture and entertainment you’d expect in a border city, Windsor offers an ideal senior retirement location and a great place to live.
Shops and Services Nearby
- Walk to Olde Riverside behind the residence to find groceries, pharmacy, banks, eateries, unique shops and a bowling alley
- Devonshire Mall and Tecumseh Mall
- Hôtel-Dieu Grace Healthcare and Windsor Regional Hospital
- A nearby medical clinic that includes physicians, a lab, radiology services and other health professionals
- Multiple churches
- Bus stops around the block
- Easy access to the Michigan border, Ambassador Bridge, the Windsor train station and Windsor International Airport
Things to See and Do In and Around Windsor
- Cross the street to explore waterfront trails in Reaume Park by the Detroit River
- Reaume Park’s Coventry Gardens and views of the Charlie Brooks Memorial Peace Fountain, the world’s only international standalone floating fountain
- Two Life After Fifty seniors’ centres
- Nearby golf courses
- Caesars Windsor for entertainment, dining out and live performances
- Chrysler Theatre for live theatre, dance and more
- Windsor Symphony Orchestra
- Art Gallery of Windsor
- Willistead Manor, a historic mansion built by a son of the founder of the local Hiram Walker distillery
> Are you in the neighbourhood?
Come in for a visit and join us for lunch.