Why Choose Independent Living?
You’ve lived in your home for many years, but feel overwhelmed by the upkeep, feel alone, or are concerned that something might happen with no one close by to help. Independent Living at Amica lets you blend the comforts of your home with the conveniences of an all-inclusive retirement community to enjoy each day with fulfilling experiences.
Expect First-Class Retirement Living
- Great dining options and snacks prepared daily and ready when you are
- Weekly housekeeping and linen laundry services
- Extensive on-site amenities including lounges for get-togethers with your family and friends, a fitness centre for your morning stretches, and a self-serve bistro where you could read your daily newspaper
- A wide range of activities and events — choose to join in or relax in your suite
- A variety of suite types are available ranging from studio, 1 bedroom, 1 bedroom + den, and 2 bedroom, each with its own kitchenette and bathroom
- Furnish and decorate your suite to your taste
> Learn more about our Independent Living options.
Come visit us for lunch and get your questions answered.