Village by the Lake
Why Amica at Oakville is the right location for seniors to call home
Wake up by the lake at Amica at Oakville with all-inclusive living in a village setting at the heart of Oakville. Pick up a coffee in Bronte Village, with its independent shops and small-town atmosphere. Step out back to see Bronte Creek and Riverview Park, or soak up spectacular views of Lake Ontario from the boardwalk. With easy access to the waterfront, shopping, services and amenities, Oakville provides an ideal senior retirement location and a great place to live a healthy lifestyle.
Shops and Services Nearby
- Head across the street to find a grocery store, pharmacy, dry cleaners, restaurants and boutiques at Bronte Village
- Easy access to eateries, banks, outlets and cinemas including
- Shopping at South Oakville Centre
- Oakville Trafalgar Memorial Hospital
- Numerous churches and temples
- Bus stops right outside our door
- Easy access to the Queen Elizabeth Way
Things to See and Do In and Around Oakville
- Walking trails, boardwalk and benches by the waterfront
- Stroll local green spaces including Bronte Heritage Waterfront Park, Bronte Bluffs Park, Harbourside Park or Bronte Beach Park
- Bronte Outer Harbour Marina and Bronte Harbour Yacht Club for watching sailboats and regattas
- Boat tours of Bronte Harbour
- Scenic walks at Coronation Park, Royal Botanical Gardens and Bronte Creek Provincial Park
- Seniors’ programs at Queen Elizabeth Park Community & Cultural Centre and Sir John Colborne Recreation Centre for Seniors
- Trips to Niagara for wine tours
- Theatre outings to Stratford Festival and Shaw Festival
> Are you in the neighbourhood?
Come in for a visit and join us for lunch.