Amica resources for healthcare professionals
Your patients and their families are facing important decisions about their care and their future, and they’re depending on you to help educate them with up-to-date information and options. That’s why we’re making it easy for you to access everything you need to know about Amica and the care services we offer at each residence, so you can conveniently provide this information on the spot to your patients and their family members.
The latest information at your fingertips
This portal is your source for current information about care at Amica, and what makes Amica different. When patients and families have questions, you can count on Amica to empower you with answers. You can use this portal to:
- Instantly download brochures for a residence outlining details about its location, amenities and the care options available — including Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care.
- Find one-page medical services sheets to give everyone confidence that a residence offers the exact care services your client requires, from vitamin B12 injections or oxygen to mechanical or hydraulic lifts.
- Get information about respite care, so your patients can understand what’s included when they need a furnished respite suite to recover from illness or injury.
- Easy access to a Physician Assessment Form, detailing all the information you’ll need to have ready to ensure a safe and seamless transition to Amica Senior Lifestyles.
- Find out about our industry-leading COVID-19 measures to prioritize the health, safety and well-being of Amica residents, team members and visitors.