Senior living trial stays and respite stays
You can experience everything Amica Georgetown has to offer with a short stay, trial stay or respite stay. Every stay includes a fully furnished private suite, flexible dining, weekly housekeeping services and linen laundry, social events and activities, scheduled transportation for shopping and outings, entertainment and more.
We offer respite stays at Amica Georgetown to help you recover after an illness or surgery, when you may appreciate some assistance and peace of mind as you regain your strength to live independently at home.
Some residents have enjoyed a short stay when their homes are being renovated, when they wish to take a break during the winter but may not be well enough to travel or when a caregiver will be temporarily unavailable.
If you’re considering senior living, a trial stay at Amica Georgetown offers a chance to experience the Amica lifestyle — including residence amenities, activities and professional service — to decide if it fits your wishes and priorities.
All Amica stays feature:
- Accommodation in a private, fully furnished suite
- Three delicious meals and snacks daily
- Daily suite tidy, weekly housekeeping and linen laundry
- Professional wellness team available 24/7
- Flexible care and support services available, such as assistance with bathing, dressing, managing medication and wound care
- Daily programs and exercises designed to promote healthy recovery, if needed
- A range of activities and social events you’re welcome to join